Ceeno Solutions have provided the following services to some key Public Sector clients:
||East London Industrial Development Zone (ELIDZ)
We were awarded a three-year professional services contract for provision of various technical services in the areas of network infrastructure. This includes providing resources as and when required for various projects during the contract period.
Desktop or End User Support
- Deployment and configuration of new laptops, desktops and thin clients
- Asset verification
- E-waste disposal
- Installation and configuration of HPE servers with Windows Server 2019
Network and Cabling
- Cabling of a small call centre
- Security hardening implementation of end user devices, including Bitlocker, Secure Boot and other security best practices
|King Hintsa TVET College
Microsoft 365 Desktop Modernization
- Microsoft Windows 10 enablement
- Enable users to work wherever they need to
- Maintaining a secure and protected state
- Enable centralized desktop policy management
||Eastern Cape Department: Economic Development, Environmental Affairs and Tourism
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Teams
- Windows Defender ATP
- Exchange Online
- Azure Active Directory
- Microsoft Intune
Adoption and Change Manager
End-user training and support
||University of Fort Hare (U.F.H)
We have been involved in various key projects including:
- Supply, delivery, installation and Commissioning of Cisco networking equipment.
- Configuration of equipment at the East London and Alice compasses.
- ICT Installations in the joint collaborative library project between UFH, WSU, and Unisa.
||Buffalo City Metro Municipality (BCMM)
We provided training and application support for a mobile based Meter Reading Solution that transformed how the municipality reads domestic and commercial water meters from a manual paper-based process to an electronic mobile-based system.
||Eastern Cape Provincial Legislature (ECPL)
- Two-year contract for provision of professional services for managing the Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange. The contract included managing and supporting LAN and Desktop environment including the following services:
- Administration of Microsoft and VMware virtualized environments.
- User account administration to create, change and delete user accounts.
- Perform regular archival and purge
- Maintenance, installation and configuration procedures
- Regular performance and security checks
- Three-year contract for support and maintenance of the Audio-Visual systems for the Parliamentary Chamber.
- Initial project rollout including installation of network, server and audio-visual equipment.
- Ongoing technical support for house sittings for 3 years.
||Eastern Cape Corporate Governance and Traditional Affairs (COGTA)
Professional services for preparation of over 200 laptops for officials.